2022/23學年幼兒班 (K1) 入學申請注意事項
2. 時間：星期一至星期五 (上午八時三十分至下午五時三十分)、星期六 (上午八時三十分至下午十二時三十分)
3. 遞交方法：親臨 / 郵寄至本幼稚園遞交申請表格【須連同兒童出生證明文件副本及回郵信封兩個 】
5. 如需要翻譯服務，請先行致電 2546 1030 與本幼稚園聯絡。
Information on Admission to K1 classes in the 2022/23 School Year
Collection of application Forms (No quota) :
1. Download from school website
2. Obtain from school in person
3. Request by post
Distribution and Return of Application Forms Period:
Method for payment：
1. Under the kindergarten(KG) education scheme (hereafter referred to
as“Scheme” ) , each child who can receive education in Hong Kong will only be issued a registration document and all Scheme-KGs can only admit students holding a valid registration document
2. Parents are required to submit an application for the“Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission ”(hereafter referred to as“RC”) to the EDB from September to November 2019 . The“RC”will be open for applications in September 2019 and the EDB will announce and upload the details of application onto the EDB’s website (http://www.edb.gov.hk/k1-admission_tc) in due course . Upon receipt of the applications with all necessary information and documents provided, the EDB will generally take six to eight weeks to complete processing of the applications and issue the“RC”to applicants who are eligible for receiving subsidy under the Scheme by post. If a student cannot obtain an“RC”as he/she can receive education in Hong Kong but is not eligible for receiving subsidy under the Scheme(note 2) , the EDB will then issue a “Kindergartn Admission Pass” (hereafter referred to as“AP”) to the student concerned for registration and admission to a Scheme-KG but the parents concerned are required to pay full school fees before deduction of subsidy under the Scheme as shown on the Fees Certificate of the KG to which the child is admitted .
(note 2) : Upon obtaining permission from the Director of Immigration, non-local children (such as children holding a form of recognizance,children whose parent(s) is/are holding a student visa,etc) can receive education in Hong Kong but they are not eligible for subsidy under the Scheme .
2. Individual interviews will be arranged
3. Parents should accompany their child for the interview
4. Please contact us at 25461030 if interpretation / translation service if required .
Announcement of Admission Results
We will inform parents of the K1 admission results one week after the interview date.
Phone number: 25461030
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org